Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sketchy Sunday

Well, I'm finally getting back to joining the Artsy Ants for Sketchy Sunday again! I actually did a lot of sketching over the summer, but it's been hard to carve out time for it since we got back to Berlin in August. Now that my workload is moving at a more manageable pace, I am trying once again to fulfill my New Year's resolution to sketch regularly.: )

Here is my sketch for "bike":


and  for "beach":


and this week's theme is "herbs":


Hope the new week starts well for you!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I'm glad you're getting the chance to sketch again!
    Hope your family is doing great. Can't wait to see what sketches you come up with this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Simona! It's nice to be a part of your link party again.

    ReplyDelete