Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter & Easter Table 2012

Christ is risen!
He is risen, indeed!

I hope that you are enjoying this joyous day with loved ones and friends. We are blessed to be with family that we love very much in Texas.

Before we left Berlin, I set up an Easter nature table so that my kids would be able to enjoy it for a few days. Here are a few photos:





The figures representing our family rejoice before the empty tomb.


The Easter candles that we made at Easter Club 
and a few flowers from the park.


These crosses were made in our very first Easter Club.


Over the years we've been able to collect beautiful hand-painted eggs from Austria, Poland, and the Czech Republic.


My sweet daughter helping me arrange things!


Happy Easter to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment